Saturday, June 11, 2005

Auditions?

The weekend is finally here! I thought yesterday was never going to end at work. The one bright spot at the office yesterday, though, was a call from the Kennedy Center. They've asked me to come audition next weekend as a supernumerary for a ballet. Now, I just have to diet down real quickly this week so I can fit in my dance belt again! Of course, I don't expect to get chosen, because I don't fit the existing costumes. I talked to another guy who'd applied (and didn't get chosen) and he said he'd been told they were looking for guys who were 5'11" to 6'1" and who have a 40" to 42" chest......that counts me out, since I'm 6'3" and haven't worn a 42 since high school! However, I did disclose my sizes on my resume, so I don't know....maybe I'm just spay-shul.

No comments: