Saturday, January 26, 2008

Four down, three to go

party1We're past the halfway point in performances now. That's good, though tomorrow will be a particularly grueling day, as we dance both matinee and evening performances.

Tonight's Prince Solor was very popular with the audience and got not only applause and cheers, but what I'll call teenaged girl shrieks. I think someone told me he's only 22, but he's already got quite a flare for the dramatic.

There was a little gathering of supernumaries after tonight's performance at 600 Restaurant, which is across the street from the Kennedy Center. Not that many people went, but it was fun nonetheless.

I drank some Domaine Chandon champagne, but most of the other people were having cranberry drinks of various kinds and sorts. I thought cranberry was passé these days.

party7party6
party3party2

No comments: