Saturday, January 20, 2007

Long Saturday

My Women


Two shows today. My feet are definitely cognizant of that fact tonight. One more show to go.

Neither of the Romeos today tried to match last night's full-height diver. Probably just as well....those Russians are very competitive, but matching last night's fall might get a principal dancer hurt.

There was a rumor that Laura Bush was in the audience this afternoon. I dunno. Everybody seemed to believe it, but I didn't see the security in place that would have been there for a public appearance of the First Lady.

Somebody gave us a bottle of Frangelico, so we sat around our dressing room sipping it during the second intermission.

We gave the ballet master a bottle of Kentucky bourbon, so he posed for a picture with us locals. He's standing just below me in the top middle of this picture:

cast13

No comments: