Thursday, July 7, 2005

This morning's Washington Post

The review of the dress rehearsal for the Kirov Ballet's Le Corsaire is in this morning's Washington Post.

This is the photo that accompanies the review. If you look closely under the ballerina's arm, you can see me in my cream costume with blue sash sitting on my barrel! For those of you who've known me for a while, no, I haven't grown my hair out again, there's a long tassel on my hat. The guy standing in the background on the far right of the photo is the dancer who's taller than me.

Act 1
Photo by Katherine Frey. Copyright © 2005 The Washington Post Company. All rights reserved.



To read the review, go to the Washington Post website by clicking here. The Post doesn't keep stuff up long, so if you want to read it at leisure, you might want to go there now and print it out.

No comments: